DEADLINE: October 1, 2014
SECRETARIAL PIMS COORDINATOR
Secretarial PIMS Coordinator is responsible for:
· coordinating PIMS in a District-Wide capacity;
· attending on-site/off-site Data Quality Meetings;
· communicating PIMS procedures/changes to appropriate data entry personnel;
· completing PIMS uploads and communicating issues to appropriate data entry personnel;
· facilitating Data Quality Meetings with data entry personnel;
· serving in the capacity of PIMS contact for Management Team Meetings;
· preparing for the PIMS Data Collection Consolidation (DCC);
· working collaboratively with all PIMS stakeholders to ensure fidelity and validity of data.
Interested candidates should send Letter of Interest to Mr. Shawn Algoe, Superintendent, Keystone School District, 451 Huston Avenue, Knox, PA 16232.
Deadline: September 5, 2014.
Interested candidates should send a letter of interest to: Mrs. Suzanne Chomas, Special Education Director, Keystone High School, 700 Beatty Avenue, Knox, PA 16232
Deadline: Sept. 2, 2014
The Keystone School District is an equal opportunity employer.
Page last updated on
08/29/2014 02:34 PM
Our pdf files require Adobe Acrobat Reader to open. Download it free from www.adobe.com